A Little Bit About Me
Hey there! This is Trevor Elwell. Here’s a little bit about me:
- Born and raised in Upstate, NY. Obviously I snowboard and enjoy the cold.
- Attended Syracuse University and received degrees in Psychology and Music Industry
- One of the first employees of BrandYourself.com. Presently the Director of Concierge Technology.
- Currently attending Viking Code School.
- Enjoy fearlessly riding my bicycle through the streets of Manhattan.
- Love reading Game of Thrones and yes, I am a nerd thank you.
- Also like reading other things, too.
There’s plenty more to go around but hey, this is a great bio to start right? I want to use this website to talk about some of the coding problems I’m doing, books I’ve read or am reading, and other things that interest me. Please leave a comment or let me know if you have anything to share or add!
Tech Blog Posts
How to fix Atom Error: Const’ is available in ES6 (use ‘esversion: 6’).
Problems that I’ve encountered and some solutions while using the Wicked PDF gem on Heroku.
This post is a little SEO experiment, please disregard as I’m likely not the best SEO in NYC.
How to use structs, graphs, and trees. This weeks lessons at Viking Code School.